Work With Advantage Settlements
Both buyers and sellers need to use professional conveyancing services to fulfil all obligations in the contract of sale.
As a trusted settlement agent or conveyancer in Perth, Advantage Settlements helps arrange the transfer of legal title from one party to another. We specialise in many areas of Perth conveyancing, including acting for a buyer when purchasing a property and a seller when marketing a property.
Whether you are buying or selling a house or requiring a change in title, keep in mind that you are dealing with the biggest asset that you may ever own. Therefore, it is important that you have not only a qualified real estate agent working for you, but a settlement agent that is highly qualified and experienced.
Trust Our Conveyancing Experience
The team at Advantage Settlements has over 40 years combined experience in conveyancing, so you can be assured that we know our stuff and we are here to act in your best interests. Our team of Perth conveyancers help facilitate in the transfer of the property and streamline the overall process. We help you make the right decisions and navigate the process successfully.
We are based in East Victoria Park, Western Australia, but we offer Perth conveyancing services for clients anywhere within Western Australia. This means that if the property is located in the country, you can rest assured that your favourite settlement agent can help you and still act on your behalf.
Advantage Settlements specialise in:
- Residential Settlements, Commercial Property Settlements and Rural Property Settlements;
- Private Transactions
- Related Party Transactions (i.e. transfers to your partner or family member/s);
- Transfers pursuant to Deeds of Variations to trusts
- Strata Titles;
- Landgate documentation, including:
- Application to change a name on a Certificate of Title, i.e., by marriage, deed poll, etc.;
- Application by the survivor of joint proprietors, i.e., on the death of a joint tenant;
- Application on a transmission, i.e., deceased estates;
- Application for new Certificate/s of Title, i.e., strata titles or subdivisions;
- Application for a new duplicate Certificate of Title to replace on lost or destroyed; and
- Caveat to protect the interest of a Buyer;
- Title Searches / Company Searches; and
- Assistance and Advice relating to all aspects of conveyancing
Whether you are buying property or selling real estate, we can help you simplify the process. Our reliable Perth conveyancers prepare all the legal documents you need to ensure a smooth real estate transaction. We also offer advice to avoid confusion during the process.
Don’t settle for anything less. Trust our Perth conveyancing services for all your needs. Contact us today and find out how we can help you with residential, commercial and rural settlements.