Property Settlement Services in Western Australia
When buying or selling property in Western Australia, you need to ensure you get the best advice in town. This is why you should have a chat with us here at Advantage Settlements. We have an experienced team ready to take your call to assist and guide you throughout the settlement process.
Please remember, when phoning around for quotes, the cheapest quote will not necessarily be the best quote. As our mother always told us, “You get what you pay for”.
We offer a personalised service at Advantage Settlements whereby you can be guaranteed that you will get to speak to your Conveyancer and not just a voice recording. If it is the weekend and you have a query, no problem, you will have your conveyancers mobile number so that you can call and chat to them any time Monday till Sunday. The whole team at Advantage Settlements is available to help, guide and assist you, including the Principal. Now not too many businesses offer a direct line to the person in charge, so why not take advantage of this. Give us a call today.
There is more good news, you have the right to choose your own Settlement Agent!
A licensed agent attends to the important final stage in the sale or purchase of a property in Western Australia, which involves the orderly transfer of the legal title from the Seller to the Buyer called a property settlement. The balance of the purchase price is paid and any other outstanding matters are attended to. Some of the functions of your agents are:
- Searching land titles and checking encumbrances
- Arranging for the discharge of encumbrances
- Inquiring with local council and government departments about rates, taxes and water consumption so that payment for the current year is shared between the seller and buyer, and each authority is notified of the change in ownership
- Preparing the legal documents for the process
- Ensuring special conditions relating to the contract have been attended to
- Arranging payment of duty and other fees
- Attending settlements on behalf of the clients, where the exchange of documents and purchase monies takes place
- Are you aware you have the right to choose your agent?
Your Settlement Agent will be dealing with one of your most valuable assets, so it is important that you select Advantage Settlements who guarantees we will:
- Act in your best interests at all times;
- Provide value for money; and
- Deliver an exceptional conveyancing service
We pride ourselves in providing the best unbiased support. Our team of professional agents is always here to give you the service you deserve.